Memphis had a great time swimming. I don't think he would ever get tired of it. He was one tired little boy at the end of the day. Amelia slept 12 hours her first night staying at Grandpa and Grandma's. She loves the water, too. We had to make a Walmart run to get some kid toys for the water. I don't know who is having more fun. the kids or us. Beth and BJ are busy getting their apartment in Tucson organized. She had Amelia's room done before I left on Friday. It is so adorable! Saturday, June 21, 2008
Having fun in the sun!
Memphis had a great time swimming. I don't think he would ever get tired of it. He was one tired little boy at the end of the day. Amelia slept 12 hours her first night staying at Grandpa and Grandma's. She loves the water, too. We had to make a Walmart run to get some kid toys for the water. I don't know who is having more fun. the kids or us. Beth and BJ are busy getting their apartment in Tucson organized. She had Amelia's room done before I left on Friday. It is so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good thing I'm not the jealous sort....enjoy!
That has to be so much fun. I'll post some pictures soon of Elyse and Erik during water play--gotta love the pool/summer!
Post a Comment