We took advantage of having all my siblings together and got a lot of pictures. I am glad Jordan and Kailea have the same pictures on their camera, since mine does not take the best pictures.
John, Jordan, Kailea and I stayed at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. We got to spend some time with Steve, Erin and my nephew Paul in the nice hot outdoor pool on Friday night. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. They had a live band which was a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun dancing with my sisters and Paul's wife Stephanie.
Unfortunately, I was so wrapped up on getting our family pictures after the wedding, that I was too late to get pictures of Steve and Erin! I hope someone will send me one.

2 comments:
Not too bad, considering the input material!
It was a good time! Another one next year, in Phoenix! (we are going to run out of kids to marry off pretty quick!)
Thanks again for the jeans - I love them - I ought to have you do my shopping more often, between you and Debora I can't lose!
Great pictures of the Hansen family and spouses. --Wish I could have been there!! You guys look gorgeous!
Post a Comment