Thursday, January 29, 2009

Changing of the Guests

Mom and Dad left for the frozen tundra of Wisconsin yesterday. It was wonderful to have them here. I really missed not having them here when I got up this morning. They were here for 19 days. I think we may have to extend that next year, as they still weren't ready to go home yet.
On Sunday, my sisters Mary and Holly are flying in. They will be here until Thursday.
Lots of fun planned! This is the first time the three of us have spent time together.
We still have lots of time open, so if you want to escape the snow and cold just let us know! (Though we are escaping our 70 degree weather for 80's and heading to Playa del Carmen Feb. 12-17).

3 comments:

Gatfly said...

THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karla said...

Better start planning on my trip to come down and house sit while you are gone. Karla

Gatfly said...

Ooooh, Karla, I didn't think of that!!!