Sunday, November 8, 2009
Picnic with the Syrings
My Mom arrived on Wednesday for her yearly November visit. She will be here until Saturday the 14th. We are so fortunate that she was able to come here after Dad having his stroke. Dad is doing great and is at the hunting cabin in Montana with my brother Mike. From what I hear, everything is going well and they are having a wonderful time. Mike even got his deer already.
On Saturday we went for a picnic at a park near us with Mike, Mara and Rohan. It was just perfect weather and we had a great time. After the picnic Mom, John and I went to the matinee performance of Phantom of the Opera (thank goodness John looked at the tickets on Friday -I thought we had tickets for the evening!). We got to watch Rohan Saturday night while Mike and Mara went out for a while. It was a blast! He is constant entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the photos!!
But who is that skinny chick with the shorter brown hair????
Lookin' good, Heather!!! :)
Post a Comment