A few weeks ago I happened to catch a picture of a roadrunner on our fence between our house and our neighbors. They are so cool looking. I had one cross in front of me during my run the other morning. If only I could run that fast.
We are having an awesome summer so far. Business has been fantastic (sure hope it keeps up!) and we have had so much fun with our new(and old) friends. Right now we are gearing up for a 4th of July pool party and cookout at our house.

1 comment:
I saw one of those little runners when we were visiting you. Ran out in front of us close to your house on our way home from shopping! They do run fast...so fast Jerry missed it! Which reminds me, I need to run :)
Have a great 4th....wish I had a pool, I guess I could blow it up and call people over anyway, hehe!!
Love you both <3
Post a Comment