I was telling my mom about my moss roses that are growing like crazy and so pretty. They bloom in all different colors. There are white ones, too that you can't even see. She told me that my Grandma Jensen (her mom) used to grow them because they were such a hardy plant. That is what I like about them as well. They withstand the 105 degree temperatures really well!Tuesday, August 19, 2008
My Moss Roses
I was telling my mom about my moss roses that are growing like crazy and so pretty. They bloom in all different colors. There are white ones, too that you can't even see. She told me that my Grandma Jensen (her mom) used to grow them because they were such a hardy plant. That is what I like about them as well. They withstand the 105 degree temperatures really well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love them too! Last year they came up as volunteers in my flowerbed, but none grew this spring.
Post a Comment