Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Patio Set


John and I have been looking for a conversation set for the other half of our patio for the last month or so. I had almost given up on finding what I wanted until I saw the set that mom's friends, Carl and Bev had. They told me where they got it and mom and I went there on the way home on Friday and found the perfect set. John worked hard this morning to put it together before the Packer game. Mom is the first one to try it out.

3 comments:

Cari said...

Gramma looks WAAAYYYY to comfy. Glad you all are getting some good time together. I look forward to a warm visit one of these days! (SOME day, at least). Have fun and tell gramma we look forward to seeing her in a few weeks!

Gatfly said...

Looks great, and so does Mom!

Me said...

Can't wait to give that a try! :)