Mom, John and I went down to Tucson today to see Memphis' soccer game and go to his birthday party. Beth put on a great party at Peter Piper Pizza for the kids. The pizza and cake (Dairy Queen ice cream cake) were great and all the kids had a great time. It was fun to spend the day with them as well. Mom and I hung out with Beth and Memphis while Amelia napped and John and BJ went golfing. After dinner we headed back to Phoenix. It was a very nice day and mom got to spend some quality time with Memphis and Amelia.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Party time for Memphis
Mom, John and I went down to Tucson today to see Memphis' soccer game and go to his birthday party. Beth put on a great party at Peter Piper Pizza for the kids. The pizza and cake (Dairy Queen ice cream cake) were great and all the kids had a great time. It was fun to spend the day with them as well. Mom and I hung out with Beth and Memphis while Amelia napped and John and BJ went golfing. After dinner we headed back to Phoenix. It was a very nice day and mom got to spend some quality time with Memphis and Amelia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment