John and I actually had a weekend where we could get caught up on some things that we had been putting off. We actually took on the project of painting our bedroom (and bathroom with hallway that is connected). It took us all day, but it was good to get it done since it had never been painted. I decided on yellow since I wanted it bright and cheery. That definitely did the job! We actually thought that room was glowing out the door. I do like it, though. John has been teasing me that we don't need lights in there anymore. Oh, well.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Painting fun
John and I actually had a weekend where we could get caught up on some things that we had been putting off. We actually took on the project of painting our bedroom (and bathroom with hallway that is connected). It took us all day, but it was good to get it done since it had never been painted. I decided on yellow since I wanted it bright and cheery. That definitely did the job! We actually thought that room was glowing out the door. I do like it, though. John has been teasing me that we don't need lights in there anymore. Oh, well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it! That is the color that I have in the dining room - so cheery!Must have been a good weekend for projects!
Very nice! Not as glowing as our new kitchen color, but hopefully that will be painted over before anyone sees it....VERY green...
I love the tropical theme!! We have walls painted with sand texture and palms in our room, but it darker, reddish brown. Not a cheery yellow.
Post a Comment