Happy Birthday to our daughter-in-law Kailea! She turns 25 today. We hope you have an absolutely wonderful day today and look forward to having dinner with you and Jordan tonight at Saguaro Lake! We love you, Kailea and glad you are part of our famly. (I love this picture of Kailea with her three adorable nieces, Trysta, Taylor and Lydia)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Happy 25th Birthday, Kailea!
Happy Birthday to our daughter-in-law Kailea! She turns 25 today. We hope you have an absolutely wonderful day today and look forward to having dinner with you and Jordan tonight at Saguaro Lake! We love you, Kailea and glad you are part of our famly. (I love this picture of Kailea with her three adorable nieces, Trysta, Taylor and Lydia)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We hope Kailea had a wonderful birthday - she sure got some good in-laws when she married Jordan!
;)
I sure DID!! haha.. thanks Heather!!
Post a Comment