Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner


Last weekend we went to a murder mystery dinner which was hosted by some friends from our meetup group. It was a blast! The murder took place in wine country. Hence our strange names. Marianne is a gourmet chef so we had a wonderful 5 course dinner as well. It ended up that John(I mean Papa Vito) was the murdered.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ciniajer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ciniajer said...

That looked like fun and what a coincidence, Jerry and I were just talking about having one of those parties....They are a blast, Theresa had one for Joshua's 30th birthday. You two looked wonderful and Go Figure, John was the killer, haha!! "I know he kills me" :)

Mary Mathwig said...

I'll bet it was fun. Can't get used to that mustache though.

Me said...

You guys crack me up...lol

Gatfly said...

sounds like fun!