Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms! (even if it's a little late). I ended up flying up to Wisconsin to surprise my Mom for Mother's Day. It was awesome. She was definitely surprised. On Sunday we went over to my sister Mary's house for lunch along with Dan and Holly. It was a very nice time and great food. All of us girls took a walk after lunch. After we got back home, my daughter Stephanie stopped in to see us. It was great to see her. Stephanie, Grandma and I went down to the neighbors to pick some rhubarb for me to take home for John. Mary and Holly came over to Mom and Dad's house Sunday night for a movie night and popcorn. Holly stayed over night with me and we went for a 3 mile run Monday morning which was great! It was my first 3 miler since my injury so I was glad it went ok. Also the first run in my new Mizuno's. They are great! (had to have my feet analyzed at a running store to get the right shoe and the Mizuno Inspire was the best shoe for me).
On Monday night, we met John's Mom, sister Karla, and brother Jim at Half Nelson's in New London. It was wonderful to get to see them as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you're back on the war path! :)
Hope you had a great Mother's Day! It looked like it was a lot of fun.
Ahhhhh, looks like you had a family filled Mothers Day! YAY!!
As usual, I am slow to check out the blogs - great pics! Even the goober on the right....when will I ever learn!!
I am SO glad that you were able to come for a visit - even though it went so fast! You look great and you were a wonderful tonic for the folks - especially Mom! Thanks for coming!!!!!
Post a Comment