Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off to Wisconsin!

John and I fly out this afternoon to Wisconsin. The main reason is for John's 35th class reunion which is Saturday night in Seymour. We arrive in Milwaukee later tonight and will drive directly to Waupaca. We'll stay in Waupaca until Friday morning and then head to Seymour to spend the day with John's mom. Friday night there is an informal get together for John's class at the golf course, so I am sure we will hit that for a while. More family time on Saturday and the big reunion Saturday night. Sunday we head to Appleton to spend the day with Jerry and Cindy and then back to Milwaukee Monday to fly out. I think we will need a day to rest when we get back! We are looking forward to seeing everyone, though. It is always a great time. John is doing the class speech this year. I am just hoping he keeps all his clothes on this time! Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post when we get back.

1 comment:

Gatfly said...

Only if he keeps his clothes on though, right???