John and I headed down to Tucson today to go to Memphis' soccer game. BJ's parents, Mark and Debbie are visiting from Wisconsin. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see Memphis play because the other team didn't show up, but the kids did scrimmage with each other a little and it was fun to see Memphis in action. Amelia was busy being her cute, adorable self. She was being so funny while I was trying to take her picture.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Visiting with the Van Engen's
John and I headed down to Tucson today to go to Memphis' soccer game. BJ's parents, Mark and Debbie are visiting from Wisconsin. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see Memphis play because the other team didn't show up, but the kids did scrimmage with each other a little and it was fun to see Memphis in action. Amelia was busy being her cute, adorable self. She was being so funny while I was trying to take her picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Amelia's dress~! so cute!
Looks like you are having fun, and I am so glad that M&M will be moving to Phoenix in the late spring!
Post a Comment