Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mara and Rohan time




On Saturday John had plans to golf with Mike Syring and Jordan. Mara and Rohan came along and hung out with my while the guys golfed. We went for a 4 mile run at Cesar Chavez park and did a little walking, too. The temperature was in the 90's so it was gorgeous out. The trail goes around 2 lakes and the mountain views are beautiful. Rohan didn't even fall asleep during our run as he usually does. Too much to look at, I think. There are a lot of ducks and geese around. After our run and showers we had a nice lunch at Native New Yorker. It was so wonderful to spend time with Mara and Rohan. Rohan is on the move constantly now. He is so cute!! Definitely working on his second bottom tooth, so we gave him a frozen waffle and boy did he go to town on that! See pictures. I think they are a little blurry because I was laughing when I took it. He ended up eating about half of it.
It was pretty funny to watch. Very determined!

1 comment:

Gatfly said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories! Miss him (and them), but this sure helps!