I don't know if we will ever get past feeling like we are on vacation on the weekends here (I hope not!). Friday night we tried a new restaurant, Fuego Bistro in North Phoenix. The food was awesome. They have a happy hour menu with 26 items on it. A guy John knows from Wisconsin gave us tickets to the Diamondbacks game on Saturday. Besides the fact that the Diamondbacks kicked the Astros butts, Montgomery Gentry was the postgame concert. It was awesome! They put on a great show. After the concert there was fireworks (which we watched as we were walking to our car).
On Sunday John went with me to the park where I do my longer runs. He walked while I ran. Afterwards we went to see "Inglorious Basterds" with Brad Pitt. It was great!!
I only had to close my eyes about 4 times, so not too bad. The story line was awesome and didn't disappoint.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like a great weekend! and I see that you have logged over 160 miles running! cool! I will never catch up, though.... :)
Post a Comment