Monday, August 10, 2009

Tubing on the Salt River



Sunday John and I went tubing on the Salt River with Mike and Mara, Jordan and Kailea and their friends Matt and Hailey. We had a blast! A couple of coolers of beer, soda and water and the cool, cool water of the Salt River was a great combination. A tree attacked Jordan and stole his sunglasses, Matt chased after wet marshmallows, Jordan and Mike jumped off a rock ledge, lots of wet weeds flew through the air and, well, you get the picture. It was fun!!! Unfortunately it is not a good idea to bring a camera on the river (Kailea did bring along a waterproof disposable one, though), so I didn't get any pictures, so I had to improvise. Unfortunately, we did not have any ice cream cones. The day ended with great food at Famous Dave's. We were all starving after being out in the sun all afternoon.

1 comment:

Gatfly said...

Sounds like a lot of fun - reminiscent of time spent on the Cyrstal!
I also see that you are over 121 miles now - go Heather!