John and I were sitting at the table having dinner and a hummingbird flew up and landed next to our wooden parrot. I thought there was no way it would still be there by the time I grabbed the camera, but it was! Apparently the hummingbird was quite intrigued with the parrot. It was pretty funny.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Unusual friends
So, how was your day?

John and I were sitting at the table having dinner and a hummingbird flew up and landed next to our wooden parrot. I thought there was no way it would still be there by the time I grabbed the camera, but it was! Apparently the hummingbird was quite intrigued with the parrot. It was pretty funny.
John and I were sitting at the table having dinner and a hummingbird flew up and landed next to our wooden parrot. I thought there was no way it would still be there by the time I grabbed the camera, but it was! Apparently the hummingbird was quite intrigued with the parrot. It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the picture - but the caption really completes it!:)
Joyes !!! Missing you both! You have hummingbirds and we have mosquito's, "not fair"!!! <3 Cindy
VERY cool! You need to crop a close-up of this one!
Post a Comment