Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bianca


















On Saturday John and I decided to check out the Humane Society again to see if there were any cats that interested us. We have done it before and never connected to any. After looking at the dogs (which we know we cannot have!),we started down the row of cats. We found Bianca (means "white" in Italian). She was so pretty! Bianca is 3 years old (and declawed!). She was a stray that either got put out or wondered away from her home. She has a very sweet disposition. She is very affectionate and even jumped up on John's lap when we first met her (after a warning of "meow"). We had no intention of finding our cat that day, but we are very happy with our pretty little girl. After seeing all the animals in the shelter, I signed up to volunteer a couple times a month. I figure that way I can get my dog fix without having one.

2 comments:

Mara Bacon Syring said...

She is very pretty! Rohan can't wait to meet her, hopefully she likes kids:)

Me said...

Awesome! I wish we could have a cat. Maybe next year...:)
Rohan will love her!