Thursday, August 19, 2010
Hide and Seek
John and I are learning how to be parents to our cat. She has a very unique personality. She is very affectionate when she wants to be (right now she is laying across my arms while I am trying to type), but she also likes to hide. We have found her in all kinds of places. I thought we had figured out most of her spots, but yesterday morning before I left for work I couldn't find her anywhere! John was coming home at 10:00 to take her to the vet and he couldn't find her, either. When John and I got home after work we did another complete (or so we thought) search of the house. We knew there is no way she got outside. John had even pulled the refrigerator out. No luck. When we went upstairs to go to bed John said "I hear her, she is meowing!". Sure enough, we could hear her somewhere in our bedroom. There she was, in John's bottom dresser drawer (which was completely closed). I remember the drawer being open that morning and closing it, but never saw Bianca. It was one of the few places we didn't think to look as John didn't remember leaving it open and I didn't remember closing it. Bianca is doomed! I hope she learns to start meowing a lot sooner next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Inga gets herself trapped in closets regularly, but she bitches loudly... :o)
Post a Comment