Saturday, August 14, my sister Holly will run the Gopher to Badger 1/2 Marathon starting in Stillwater, MN and ending in Hudson, WI. I was supposed to be running with her, but due to an injury in the beginning of July I was unable to continue my training. After 5 weeks off from running, I am slowly getting back out there (sticking to 2-3 mile runs). Holly, I really wish I was going to be there with you! I know you will do great. All these people standing next to you in the picture won't be there at the end this time in person, but I am sure we will all be cheering you on and thinking about you as you are running. I truly admire your determination and commitment. Good luck, Holly!!!!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Good Luck, Holly!!
Saturday, August 14, my sister Holly will run the Gopher to Badger 1/2 Marathon starting in Stillwater, MN and ending in Hudson, WI. I was supposed to be running with her, but due to an injury in the beginning of July I was unable to continue my training. After 5 weeks off from running, I am slowly getting back out there (sticking to 2-3 mile runs). Holly, I really wish I was going to be there with you! I know you will do great. All these people standing next to you in the picture won't be there at the end this time in person, but I am sure we will all be cheering you on and thinking about you as you are running. I truly admire your determination and commitment. Good luck, Holly!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you so much! Your support means alot to me!
Post a Comment