Beth's wedding is one week from today. Jordan and Kailea left today for Wisconsin to take their vacation before the wedding. They fly back the day after. We leave on Thursday and will head back to Arizona on Saturday morning driving BJ's car. Tomorrow, John and I are getting our hair done. Kailea's sister, Crystal, is my hairdresser so I set her up to make John look spiffy.
Should be interesting! Sunday is manicure and pedicure day (for me, that is). John is opting out on that one. Next week will be very busy, as it is a short one to begin with.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the wedding that can make it! Party time!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Change of plans - I will be bringing Jimmy Durrante with me on Friday....just kidding!
See you then - can't wait to see the new do's!
Post a Comment