
Yesterday John and I went out for breakfast at The Breakfast Club in Scottsdale. It was awesome! Then we headed to Scottsdale Fashion Center where the mobile Titanic exhibit was. It was pretty cool. We got a boarding pass before we went in with an actual passenger's name and information on it. I was a 29 year old woman travelling from England to Wisconsin (kind of ironic!). At the end of the exhibit they have a big wall with all the names of the passengers and if they lived or died. Unfortunately, I didn't make it. John's guy didn't either. It was so interesting to see. Since we were in the nieghborhood of John's Aunt and Uncle, we stopped over there and I ended up going through the exhibit again with Katie. I did live that time!

1 comment:
That would be really cool to see! I am so glad you lived, the second time around! :)
Long day today - on the go from 4:30 on.....ready to hit the sack, and it isn't even 8:00 yet!
Post a Comment