Gold Canyon Golf Resort
Jordan golfing Sidewinder at Gold Canyon Golf Resort
I have to admit we haven't had too many boring weekends lately. There have been so many fun things to do. John and I started out Saturday morning planting our new cacti we bought last weekend in additional to several plants I bought at Lowe's. Our back yard is definitely a work in progress.
Saturday night we went to the Tempe Music Festival with Jordan and Kailea. The headliner was 3 Doors Down and they put on an awesome show. We also saw All American Rejects before them. They were good, but didn't compare to 3 Doors Down.
We decided to take the new Light Rail to Tempe to avoid the parking down there. I am glad we got a chance to try it out. It was pretty cool.
After poor John was drooling over the golf course out at Gold Canyon last weekend when we had lunch, I booked a tee time for him and Jordan for Sunday afternoon there.
I figured that Kailea and I could keep busy shopping while they were golfing (which was absolutely no problem!) John took a couple pictures on the course. It is beautiful.
Now it is Monday and back to reality! I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:
Your yard is looking awesome! Lots of new plants in there, and did you have the lights before? I don't seem to remember them. I did enlarge the photo and I think I could see the "Holly-rock" on the larger stone. :)
Okay- I am ignorant. Who is "3 Doors Down"?? Never heard of them....now if it was a country band... :)
Post a Comment