A great view of the city
Jordan and Kailea resting while waiting for us old guys
I had an absolutely wonderful day today. It started out with a hike up South Mountain in the morning with John, Jordan and Kailea. We hiked up to the top for a spectacular view of the city. We swallowed a few little black bugs along the way, but it was still fun. We picked up lunch on the way home and then Kailea and I hit the pool and John and Jordan hit the couch (to watch golf). Then it was over to Jordan and Kailea's house to watch a movie (they had The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler taped on their dvr). Dinner at Gallagher's wrapped up the day.
I also got a call from Beth, Memphis and Amelia (Amelia sang the ABC's!- and not even 2 yet!)and from Stephanie. It was so nice to hear from our Wisconsin kids.

1 comment:
Great lookin' pipes in that first photo, Heather - looking good!
John, too.... :)
Post a Comment