Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bye, Bye Birdie!

John as "Conrad Birdie" in 1973 (His Mom made the jacket)


On Saturday night John and I along with Jordan and Kailea saw "Bye, Bye Birdie" at the dinner theatre that we have season tickets to. When John was a senior in high school he played Conrad Birdie in his high school musical. It was fun to hear how they did they play compared to the one we saw (as far as the script and songs). According to John, they were almost identical. I was left wondering if John could really move his hips like that, though!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Wow. Really... wow. ;)

Gatfly said...

Oh, I bet you know lots of ways that John's lips can move - ;)

Sounds like you had a good time!

Joshua Bacon said...

Bad, bad images come to mind.....

Mary Mathwig said...

We love you Conrad, oh yes we dooooo.
Gee, wish those shots were face on.