
John and I just got back from Wisconsin. I left on Wednesday so I could spend a couple days with my Mom and Dad. John flew in on Friday late afternoon in time for our nephew Nick's graduation party in Ashwaubenon on Saturday. I had a nice time in Waupaca. I got to spend some time with my parents, and with both of my sisters. On Friday afternoon, Mom and Dad and I headed over to Appleton and had lunch with Stephanie and then we stopped over to see our friends Jerry and Cindy. Unfortunately Jerry had just had surgery the day before, but he was doing very well and it was great to see them. John and I met up with some more friends at the Hotel in Seymour Friday night and spent the night at Karla and Bear's (thanks for the great hospitality you guys!). John went golfing with his brothers and friends Saturday morning and then it was over to Chris and Katye's for Nick's grad party. What a party!! I have never seen so much food in one spot on my life. It was awesome! Nick will be attending UW LaCrosse in the fall for pre-dental. Congratulatons, Nick! It was wonderful to see so much family and everyone. On Sunday morning it was time to head back to Arizona (which we were not sad at all about since the weather really sucked!) Unfortunately Saturday turned very cold (about 50) and rainy. It wasn't any better on Sunday. The warm Arizona temperatures and sunshine felt great to come home to. We miss the people but not the weather!! We are looking forward to seeing everyone for Jordan and Kailea's wedding in July.

1 comment:
It was so great to see you, Heather - missed seeing John this time, though! John looks great - via pics - and you are doing so fantastic! Keep up the good work!! Good luck with the running! :)
Post a Comment