Sunday, June 28, 2009

New addition to my blog

I have recently purchased the Nike + so I can track my workouts. The plan is to be able run the P.F. Chang's Rock 'n Roll 1/2 Marathon here in Phoenix in January. So far my niece Krista who lives in Georgia is making the trip out here to run with me. Mike and Mara turned me on to the Nike + and it is an awesome tool. I am still trying to figure it out, though. So the little cartoon character to the right is me, trying not to humiliate myself. I won't begin any type of formal training until August. Right now I am just trying to get in shape to do the training!

3 comments:

Gatfly said...

Looking good, Heather! When did your hair turn orange, though....
;)
Kudos to you and good luck!!!

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cari said...

Way to go Heather. You are definitely a go-getter! --In April you were all worried about the wedding in July; you looked great then, and I bet you are lookin' buff now! Keep up the hard work!