Tuesday, September 14, 2010
1st Half of Weekend in Wisconsin
Last weekend we headed to Wisconsin for our nephew Matt's wedding. I left a couple days early so I would be able to spend some time with my Mom and Dad. I was also able to hook up with my daughter Kristin and her husband Mike. On Thursday night, Mike, Kristin and I went to a Mongolian grill in Appleton called Hu Hots. It was excellent. We all enjoyed it. We also did some shopping at the Fox River Mall. I haven't been there in years. After dinner I headed up to Waupaca and spent Friday with Mom and Dad. It was good to see them and we look forward to having them out here for a couple months this winter. Saturday morning Holly and I went to Stevens Point to run a 5K. It was the Wounded Warrior Run. Cari met us there from LaCrosse to run as well. Mary, Elyse and Eric were there to cheer us on. Despite a slight drizzle, it was an awesome run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment