The other night Mom and I went for a walk and she tripped and fell forward and landed on her face. It was a horrible accident, but the good thing she wasn't hurt badly as far as pain. The worst part was the purple color her face changed by the next morning. With her permission, I am posting the pictures as Dad's birthday pictures do not hide the fact that something happened. She is such a trooper and never complained once through the whole ordeal. She even tolerated a picture with John's hockey helmet so she could go for future walks.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Mom - 0 Sidewalk - 1
The other night Mom and I went for a walk and she tripped and fell forward and landed on her face. It was a horrible accident, but the good thing she wasn't hurt badly as far as pain. The worst part was the purple color her face changed by the next morning. With her permission, I am posting the pictures as Dad's birthday pictures do not hide the fact that something happened. She is such a trooper and never complained once through the whole ordeal. She even tolerated a picture with John's hockey helmet so she could go for future walks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh no--how aweful!! I hope she recovers OK!!
Oh Mom, seeing is way worse than hearing about it. Heal fast.
Love you!!
Post a Comment